Wednesday, July 20, 2011

EcoTools Preview




I perused the EcoTools website trying to figure out what product I wanted. I already had the 6-piece brush roll:
  • Blush Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • Eye Shading Brush
  • Lash & Brow Groomer
  • Hemp & Cotton Case (Room for both brushes & makeup essentials!),
two(2) foundation brushes and I couldn't decide if I want a bath product or a body care product or more brushes. I was indecisive because I wanted to use my coupons to the maximum amount allowed--$7.99. 


Eventually, I came to my senses and jumped in the car and headed to Walgreens, it was the furthest out of all the stores that carried EcoTools so I figured I would wander store to store looking for the perfect deal and if I didn't get a good deal, I'd eventually end up back at home.


 Surprise! Surprise! Here is what I found:















The travel set and the brush set I got for FREE. Thanks to the coupons sent to me from their "Choose To Live Beautifully" recycling campaign and the lotion and the body wash happened to be on sale. I'll post reviews in a few days to let you know what I think of the different products!

Much love,
Eunice

No comments:

Post a Comment