Wednesday, July 20, 2011

EcoTools FREEBIES

I was on the hunt for an AMAZING set of brushes. I don't believe in dropping $$$$ on something that you'll have to replace every couple of months to a year, but I really wanted something durable. I stumbled upon EcoTools. I had seen their ads here and there and its always a plus when they are eco-friendly and give back to the environment. So, I bought my first set and I am super happy with them. The brushes are sturdy and they do exactly what they are supposed to do. I've had them for about four weeks now and they endure daily use plus daily cleaning and not a single bristle has fallen off.

They have a recycle program, "Choose To Live Beautifully" where you can mail in your old beauty brushes and products and in return you get two (2) coupons for any EcoTools product FREE (up to a $7.99 value)! I had bought my first set prior to knowing about the recycle program, but I still had my old brushes and mailed them out last week. I was expecting a 6-8 week wait for my coupons, but I'm not complaining about the 1 week turn around. I'm a happy girl and I think I might grab two more brushes!

Remember, if you have old products: recycle them. The sooner the better, I don't know how long or how many coupons are available. Do what you can to make the world safe for our future generations!

Much love,
Eunice

No comments:

Post a Comment