Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Birchbox

Ah, Birchbox!

It's like Christmas, an "Employee of the Month" award or in my case "Most Amazing Mom" award....call it what you will but when you subscribe to Birchbox they send you 4-5 beauty goodies to sample based on your profile EVERY month (if you are subscribed of course). I should mention that it is $10/month and if you do the month-to-month subscription then you can cancel at anytime. You also have the option to sign up for a year and you receive one month free: $110/year.

Its an amazing and inexpensive way to find that perfect product without having to spend $$$$ on it just to find out that it does/does not work with your skin type.

If you are interested let me know and I'll send you a direct invitation. {Please let me send you an invitation, the referral allows me to earn points that I can use towards purchases. I would greatly appreciate it.}

No comments:

Post a Comment