Tuesday, October 11, 2011

September Birchbox Reveal & Review

September's Birchbox theme was "Celebrating You!" and like all my boxes that I have received and the ones that I have yet to receive, I always feel that the box is designated just for me!

*Incoco Nail Polish Appliqué* These are so neat. I've seen various companies like Sally Hansen, OPI, and Avon come out with their own "dry" polish and I would peruse the different designs, but never bought a package to try at home. I was ecstatic when I received these in my birchbox; it gave me the opportunity to try it out. It smells like nail polish and it was more durable than the liquid form over time. I'd much rather use the dry form as opposed to paying $20+ for someone to do my nails or wait an hour after doing my own for my nails to fully dry. Very convenient!

*Jouer Lip Enhancer* I don't think it enhanced my lips in any fashion, but it hydrated my lips really well.

*LIV GRN C2C Fragrance Collection in Earth* I was a bit hesitant when I saw this in the box, I don't really like earthy fragrances(any type of wood smell), but surprisingly enough this fragrance was light and flowery. The bonus: Its eco-friendly!

*Pangea Organics Facial Cream for Normal to Combination Skin* I don't really care for the smell of ginger, but I have to say that it made my face feel great. I've been trying quite a few facial masques, creams, and cleansers since I started my blog and so far I haven't had any crazy reactions due to my frequent cosmetic changes, so that lets me know that these products are not heavy on the chemicals and are keeping the pH balance of face.

*Birchbox Bracelet* This could have been made with a more durable material, but it has held its own against my constant cleaning, dishwashing, sweating, showering, and multiple mommy duties. Its cute and great conversational started to let people in on the amazing things birchbox has to offer.

(Box 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment