Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TokyoMilk

This line is by Margot Elena, she also created the LoveandToast line that you may have seen me mention previously. My first TokyoMilk product was a soap bar that I received as a gift from an attorney that I was working for, but he assured me that it wasn't a sign that I need to shower, but he saw how much a loved beauty products that he thought he'd gift this one to me because it was his wife's favorite. I still have the soap, it comes so beautifully wrapped that I didn't want to use. So it sits in my dresser with my unmentionables and makes everything smell.....sexy. This line is so mysterious and chic, hence the reason why I am drawn to it. 

The bubble bath that I received was a sample of their Eiffel Tower Bubble Bath No. 15. It smelled so good, so I was super excited to fill up my tub with warm water and indulge in its sweet fragrance. I felt renewed, relaxed, and uplifted. I also had the best sleep ever that night. I don't think I was anymore tired than normal that night, but I think this product had the perfect blend of fragrances to help me relax and as a mom of 3 kids under age 5,  this made the list of my most coveted products.





Margot Elena products are all paraben free, phthalate free, petrolatum free, animal free, never tested on animals, no artificial colors, and natural alcohol (in the perfumes)

No comments:

Post a Comment